Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting out...

I am in the Reno airport letting my brain start to catch up to where I really am. I figured I would be going from the beginning but only really knew I was coming yesterday. I hope I have everything.

Beyond all this, what is knawing at me the most is my concerns about what I will find there and how effective I will be. I have been blessed by so much support for such an important task and I don't want to waste resources or screw it up.

God give me the focus and wisdom to make good decisions and be a truly humble servant and asset to the relief efforts, the people of Haiti, and the kingdom of God.

I was only able to get a boarding pass because someone gave up their seat. FULL FLIGHT. Thankfully, I have my boarding pass for Chicago to FLL.

They are boarding now...so I guess my thoughts will wait until chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment